- looking for hope, purpose, and fulfillment?
- tired of trying to live life in your own power? Anxious? Weary? Burdened? Alone?
- thinking that there's something missing in your life? Do you find yourself with an empty feeling, even though you have more worldly possessions than you ever dreamed of owning?
- convinced there's more to this life, even though you have the career you set your sights on years ago?
- stuck in your faith journey, desiring a healthier relationship with the Lord?
- a committed, maturing follower of Christ, who earnestly desires to bear healthy fruit?
- part of a small group studying God's Word and living life together?
Wherever your life journey and faith walk have led you, God in the Everyday will meet you at your current mile-marker and take you further down your spiritual path with God. Inspired by his own faith journey, Mark Wade writes this easy-to-use, day-by-day, Scripture-rich guide with practicality and a spiritual depth that reaches readers where God can most effectively change their lives: in their daily time with the Lord. Join Mark on a walk through 14 Truths in this 14-week guide toward hope, purpose, and fulfillment.