Planting Churches Paperback
A Framework for Practitioners
by Stuart Murray;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
Full Product Description
1. Church Planting: Why? Reasons for church planting.
2. Church Planting: Where? Diverse contexts and approaches; Translocal/strategic and local / entrepreneurial approaches.
3. Church Planting: Who? Identifying and training planters; Building teams.
4. Church Planting: When? Research and preparation.
5. Church Planting: How? Different models of planting.
6. Church Planting: What? Sowing seeds or potting plants? Network and neighbourhood. Contextual, authentic and missional church plants.
7. Church Planting and the Emerging Church Mutual learning, cross-fertilisation, a broader theological framework, and a sharper mission focus.
8. Church Planting: towards a movement.
The author, Stuart Murray, oversees Urban Expression, a pioneering church planting agency. He is the author of Church Planting. Tithing, Post Christendom, and Church after Christendom, all respected and practical books on church planting.
An essential book for all involved in planting churches.
Planting Churches by Stuart Murray was published by Paternoster Press in September 2008 and is our 18606th best seller. The ISBN for Planting Churches is 9781842276112.
Reviews of Planting Churches
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Planting Churches.
Details for Planting Churches
|Page last updated||13th June 2017|
|Author / Artist||Stuart Murray|
|Publisher||Paternoster Press (September 2008)|
|Number of Pages||272|