NIV Zondervan Study Bible Personal Size Imitation Leather
by New International Version;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 28 April?
Order within for delivery on Friday 28 April when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £39.99 Free Delivery
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £39.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NIV Zondervan Study Bible Personal Size
Full Product Description
The accessible and fresh interior design will capture your attention and enhance your study experience.
- Over 60 scholarly contributors
- Over 1.2 million words of new content
- Over 3,000 pages packed with in-depth study tools
- Nearly 20,000 all-new, comprehensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Customized, theologically rich, illustrated book introductions
- 6 section introductions to literary genres ("The Pentateuch," "The Historical Books," etc.)
- Full-color interior with extensive use of over 60 colourful charts, over 90 maps, and hundreds of photos
- Comprehensive library of over 30 articles by award-winning scholars on topics such as "The Bible and Theology," "The Glory of God," "Covenant," "Love and Grace," and more
- Cross-reference system
- Complete text of the New International Version (US English)
- Concordance with over 35,000 Scripture references
NIV Zondervan Study Bible Personal Size by New International Version was published by Hodder & Stoughton General Division in August 2015 and is our 10918th best seller. The ISBN for NIV Zondervan Study Bible Personal Size is 9781473615533.
Reviews of NIV Zondervan Study Bible Personal Size
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NIV Zondervan Study Bible Personal Size.
Details for NIV Zondervan Study Bible Personal Size
|Page last updated||28th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||New International Version|
|Book Format||Imitation Leather|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton General Division (August 2015)|
|Number of Pages||2560|