KJV - Study Bible Leather
by Thomas Nelson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 5 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £51.87 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
KJV - Study Bible
Full Product Description
The best selling study Bible in the King James Version--now updated, with added features. Trusted for 25 years, The King James Study Bible has dependable notes and annotations from scholars you can rely on, led by General Editor Edward Hindson. A clear presentation of conservative Bible doctrine, with the resources you need for knowing God's Word.
- NEW: Fresh new page design for enjoyable reading of the Authorized King James text
- More than 5,700 authoritative and time-tested study notes offer straightforward communication and clear understanding
- NEW: 48 revised in-text maps and charts - modernized and redrawn for stress-free reference
- Large, 11-point Bible type for comfort reading no matter how long you spend
- NEW: Enhanced concordance with added Hebrew and Greek word studies gives deeper insight
- NEW: Index of Christ and the Gospels
- NEW: Index of Paul and His Letters
- NEW: Index of Bible Prophecy
- Words of Christ in red
- Doctrinal and archaeological footnotes and personality profiles written by trusted, conservative pastors and Bible teachers
- Comprehensive book introductions and outlines
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Complete index to annotations, doctrinal footnotes, personality profiles, and archaeological sites
KJV - Study Bible by Thomas Nelson was published by Rutledge Hill Press in October 2013 and is our 4656th best seller. The ISBN for KJV - Study Bible is 9781401680350.
Reviews of KJV - Study Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about KJV - Study Bible.
KJV - Study Bible Product
What is the difference betwen this bible and the large pring study bible (same cover) for 23.99?
Details for KJV - Study Bible
|Author / Artist||Thomas Nelson|
|Book Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Publisher||Rutledge Hill Press (October 2013)|
|Number of Pages||2207|
|Page last updated||9th August 2017|