Being Messy, Being Church Paperback
Exploring the Direction of Travel for Today's Church
by Ian Paul;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View
Written by key people behind the Messy Church movement, this insightful collection explores the future ahead of the Church.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Being Messy, Being Church
Full Product Description
If you're leading a Church, Messy or otherwise, there is one question that you will have doubtless asked and prayed upon:
That is where Being Messy, Being Church steps in. This collection of essays that looks at the theology of Church, it's place in the communities Churches across the country are part of, and the direction Christianity is taking.
It is a vital read for anyone with a heart to seeing a Church flourish for all ages.
These essays from key figures in Messy Church use their experience and insight to explore where Church, creativity, and community all belong in relation to each other. They have learned from years of hosting Messy Churches the pitfalls and parties that all come with investing in Church growth,
Even if you just want to know a little more about growing Church in your community, Being Messy, Being Church will give you the insight and tools to go out in Mission where you are. It will leave you empowered in faith and focus, ready to change your community in a way that is thoughtful, purposeful, and full of life.
Being Messy, Being Church by Ian Paul was published by BRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship) in March 2017 and is our 743rd best seller. The ISBN for Being Messy, Being Church is 9780857464880.
Reviews of Being Messy, Being Church
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Being Messy, Being Church.
If you like this you may also like...
Introduction: a church for all generations - Ian Paul
01. Messy Church in different contexts - Karen Rooms
02. Messy teamwork: developing the faith of team members - Isabelle Hamley
03. Messy challenges: dangers and pitfalls - Greg Ross
04. Making sacred spaces in Messy Church - Jean Pienaar
05. Messy Church and the sacraments - Philip North
06. Messy Church in a postmodern world - Sabrina Mller
07. Messy Church and Sunday church in conversation - Mark Rylands
08. Messy Church and play - Judyth Roberts
09.The pastoral implications of Messy Church - Irene Smale
10. Messy Church and evangelism - Tim Sanderson
11. Messy Church and the challenge of making disciples - Stephen Kuhrt
12. Missional structures for missional outcomes - Tim Dakin
"A timely book offering theological insight and asking probing questions into the creativity, mess and gift of an extraordinary phenomenon. A challenging and inspiring read for those leading, helping or simply wanting to understand more."
- Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury
Samples of this Book
Details for Being Messy, Being Church
|Page last updated||16th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||Ian Paul|
|Publisher||BRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship) (March 2017)|
|Number of Pages||208|