To order by phone
- Monday to Friday
To order by phone
- Monday to Friday
0800 612 2186
Your basket is empty
Your One-Stop-ShopFor Christian Resources
FREE UK DeliveryOn all orders over £10
Over 500,000 CustomersServing every town/city in the UK!
Buy Now Pay LaterSchools, Churches & More
Order within 60 hours and 29 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 21 August when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
‘To Heaven and Back’ is the true story of an orthopaedic surgeon who was trapped in her kayak under a raging waterfall and drowned – read her transcendent journey when she went to heaven and back.
Are you skeptical of people who claim to have a near-death experience and claim to have visited heaven? So was Doctor Mary C. Neal. But when her heart stopped after a kayaking accident in Mexico her skepticism was washed away for good. Her body died, but her soul lived as she saw heavens wonders, talked to angels and experienced heaven for herself.
This is Mary’s breath-taking autobiography. Her story is unlike any other you’ll discover as her life was completely transformed by this heavenly experience. She found fresh purpose for her life, discovered God and became closer to Jesus. ‘To Heaven And Back’ is a faith-enhancing, life-enriching and heaven-affirming read. Travel with Mary as she experienced death, then eternal life and the fullness of earthly life once again.
To Heaven and Back by Mary C. Neal, MD was published by Authentic in October 2012 and is our 3640th best seller. The ISBN for To Heaven and Back is 9781780780511.
The Boy Who Prophesied His Own Death
Posted: Tuesday, November 20th
Following what was, to all witnesses, a fatal kayak accident during a South American adventure, one woman tells of how she was taken to heaven where she experienced God's peace, joy, and angels...and her return to life again.
Reasons to read or give 'To Heaven and Back'
More About Mary Neal's Story:
In 1999 in the Los Rios region of southern Chile, orthopaedic surgeon, devoted wife, and loving mother Dr. Mary Neal drowned in a kayak accident. While cascading down a waterfall, her kayak became pinned at the bottom and she was immediately and completely submerged. Despite the rescue efforts of her companions, Mary was underwater for too long, and as a result, died.
To Heaven and Back is Mary's remarkable story of her life's spiritual journey and what happened as she moved from life to death to eternal life, and back again. Detailing her feelings and surroundings in heaven, her communication with angels, and her deep sense of sadness when she realised it wasn't her time, Mary shares the captivating experience of her modern-day miracle.
Mary's life has been forever changed by her newfound understanding of her purpose on earth, her awareness of God, her closer relationship with Jesus, and her personal spiritual journey suddenly enhanced by a first-hand experience in heaven. To Heaven and Back will reacquaint you with the hope, wonder, and promise of heaven, while enriching you own faith and walk with God.
• Chapter 1: The Early Years
• Chapter 2: Spinning Out of Control
• Chapter 3: Mexico
• Chapter 4: Spiritual Awakening
• Chapter 5: God Is Faithful
• Chapter 6: An Attitude of Joy
• Chapter 7: God Shouts When Necessary
• Chapter 8: Breaking the Bonds
• Chapter 9: An Adventure in Chile
• Chapter 10: Death on the River
• Chapter 11: My Rescue
• Chapter 12: Going Home
• Chapter 13: Angels by the River
• Chapter 14: Return to Wyoming
• Chapter 15: The Power of Prayer
• Chapter 16: Clarity of Vision
• Chapter 17: Conversing with an Angel
• Chapter 18: The Patient Care Unit
• Chapter 19: My Physical Recovery
• Chapter 20: Bob
• Chapter 21: My Beloved George
• Chapter 22: Inspiration to Others
• Chapter 23: God Rolls the Stone Away
• Chapter 24: Willie
• Chapter 25: Bill
• Chapter 26: Chad
• Chapter 27: Compulsion to Write
• Chapter 28: The Longest Day of the Year
• Chapter 29: My Beautiful Son
• Chapter 30: The Other Side of Time
• Chapter 31: Gifts of Compassion
• Chapter 32: Perfect Timing
• Chapter 33: Logical Conclusions
|Author / Artist||Mary C. Neal, MD|
|Publisher||Authentic (October 2012)|
|Number of Pages||222|
|Page last updated||2nd July 2018|