Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible Hardback
by Robert Young;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £24.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible
Full Product Description
The predominating benefit to the user of Young's is the unique organization and arrangement. For every English word in the Bible, the analytical arrangement of Young's provides the following:
- The original Hebrew or Greek word or words
- The literal meaning of every such word
- The thoroughly true and reliable parallel passages
Additional special features:
- Over 310,000 biblical references
- Clarifies which Hebrew or Greek words are translated by more than one English word,
- English words are used to translate multiple Hebrew or Greek words
- The proper names of persons and places are included in their alphabetical order
- Literal meaning of each word where identifiable
This beautiful edition now includes the Hebrew and Greek dictionaries at the back. And, unlike other editions, this one is printed on high-quality paper. Based on the King James Version (KJV).
The standard Biblical concordance, Young's casts all words in the Bible into alphabetical order and arranges them under their respective original words. This helps the reader to analyze more accurately the various uses of the original Hebrew and Greek words. Includes over 300,000 biblical references.
Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible by Robert Young was published by Hendrickson in January 2005 and is our 14972nd best seller. The ISBN for Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible is 9781565638105.
Reviews of Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible.
Details for Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible
|Author / Artist||Robert Young|
|Publisher||Hendrickson (January 2005)|
|Number of Pages||1206|
|Page last updated||28th July 2017|