Worry Free Living Paperback
Finding Relief from Anxiety and Stress for You and Your Family
by Arnie Cole; Michael Ross;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Worry Free Living
Full Product Description
Winning Your Family's Battle Over Worry "Worry Free Living" explores every family's daily battles with stress from three perspectives - how it affects our mind, body, and spirit - and gives readers easy-to-follow plans for finding relief.
The authors help parents identify what's bugging their families and how to clarify their worries, sorting them into those they can and cannot do something about. What's more, Cole and Ross have filled various chapters with the latest Back to the Bible research findings from Pamela Ovwigho, PhD - a leading researcher with the Center for Bible Engagement.
They also include some of the best insights, advice, and treatment options from a variety of medical professionals. Most importantly, they explain everything within the understanding of a Master Creator, God, who is the ultimate Counselor and Healer. Ideal for individual use and group study, this resource helps readers:
1. Uncover the most common worries and stress-points of men, women, kids, and "twenty-somethings" in our care
2. Become self-aware: evaluating the stress in our households and plotting realistic steps toward change
3. Reach out to those we love-from worried spouses and in-laws to teens and young children
4. Understand the difference between the mind (what we think) and the brain (the physical processes of chemical reactions) ... and how they contribute to worry
5. Learn to de-stress our thinking and calm down our bodies
6. Give up unhealthy religiosity-such as the false belief that "worrying is a sign that we lack faith"
7. Reject the myth that we are in control and learn to take Jesus at His word: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28).
In the words of Dr. Archibald Hart (one of the experts interviewed in this book), "You must come down from the 'hills' of stress and into the 'valleys' of rest on a daily basis." Our bodies are not designed for a continual state of fear, worry, and anxiety - but instead for continual tranquility with short bursts of adrenaline. "Worry Free Living" shows moms, dads, caregivers, and ministers alike how to break the cycle of unnecessary suffering and find peace in Christ.
Worry Free Living by Arnie Cole; Michael Ross was published by Authentic in April 2014 and is our 36607th best seller. The ISBN for Worry Free Living is 9781780782263.
Reviews of Worry Free Living
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Worry Free Living.
Details for Worry Free Living
|Author / Artist||Arnie Cole; Michael Ross|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Authentic (April 2014)|
|Number of Pages||288|
|Page last updated||21st July 2017|