To Nativity and Beyond Paperback
All-Age Worship Resources for Advent, Christmas and Epiphany
by David Sinclair;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View
Create the best Nativity service ever with this fun and inclusive guide to sharing the first Christmas with all ages.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £14.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
To Nativity and Beyond
Full Product Description
Packed with practical ideas and original, ready-to-use seasonal material, this volume will be widely welcomed by hard-pressed ministers and worship leaders looking for fresh inspiration at a time of the year when there are always extra services to plan and as they seek new ways of enabling the familiar Christmas stories to be heard afresh amid the commercial frenzy.
From the beginning of Advent right through to Epiphany, this volume offers:
- Reflective introductions to the distinctive biblical emphases of each of the seasons
- Responsive gathering and opening prayers * Interactive prayers of thanksgiving
- Seasonally themed intercessions
- Children's addresses and activities
- Sermon helps, scriptural meditations and reflections
- New seasonal prayers of consecration for communion
- Simple seasonal ceremonies, such as for lighting the Advent wreath
To Nativity and Beyond by David Sinclair was published by St Andrew Press in September 2016 and is our 20271st best seller. The ISBN for To Nativity and Beyond is 9780861538461.
Reviews of To Nativity and Beyond
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about To Nativity and Beyond.
Details for To Nativity and Beyond
|Page last updated||3rd December 2016|
|Author / Artist||David Sinclair|
|Publisher||St Andrew Press (September 2016)|
|Number of Pages||192|