Throne And Temple Paperback
The 1 & 2 Chronicles
by Word Worldwide;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Throne And Temple
Full Product Description
A hundred years after the faithful remnant of Jews returned to their homeland, life is grim. They have no King and they are under the rule of Persia (now Iran). The people are well versed in the books of Kings and Samuel and so now look back on that time with nostalgic eyes. It is at this moment that the Holy Spirit inspires the Chronicler to write a history of Israel and from it preach a spiritually encouraging message for the contemporary times.
There are parallels with our times, although it is a materialistic power, rather than a Persian one that has overtaken our lives.
Geared for Growth study materials encourage:
- A Daily Encounter with God: Your 10-15 minutes each day will strengthen the impact of God's word on your daily living
- Group learning and sharing: Meet weekly in a small group, share your answers and be enriched as you learn from others.
- Spiritual Growth: You will be challenged to put God's Word into practice. Others will feel the impact as you obey, grow and mature.
- Church Growth: Introduce people to Spiritual reality. Your study group could be the stepping-stone for others coming to faith.
Throne And Temple by Word Worldwide is published by Christian Focus Publications and is our 32763rd best seller. The ISBN for Throne And Temple is 9781857929102.
Reviews of Throne And Temple
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Throne And Temple.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Bible Study Offers department
If you like this you may also like...
Other products in the Geared for Growth Bible Study Guides Series
See other items in the Geared for Growth Bible Study Guides Series
Details for Throne And Temple
|Page last updated||27th May 2017|
|Author / Artist||Word Worldwide|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications|
|Number of Pages||48|