The Mystery of the Shemitah Paperback
The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future, the World's Future, and Your Future!
by Jonathan Cahn;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 28 March?
Order within 11 hours and 27 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 28 March when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.42 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Mystery of the Shemitah
Full Product Description
Is it possible that there exists a three-thousand-year-old mystery that…
• Has been determining the course of your life without your knowing it?
• Foretells current events before they happen?
• Revealed the dates and the hours of the greatest crashes in Wall Street history before they happened?
• Determined the timing of 9/11?
• Lies behind the rise of America to global superpower… and its fall?
• Has forecast the rising and falling of the world’s stock market throughout modern times?
• Lies behind world wars and the collapse of nations, world powers, and empires?
• Holds key to what lies ahead for the world and for your life?
And much more….
Expanding on a mystery introduced in his bestseller The Harbinger, Messianic rabbi Cahn explains the prophetic significance of the “Shemitah”, a recurring Sabbath year prescribed by the Torah. Learn how the ancient 7-year milestone is connected to world history, including the events of the Great Depression, September 11, and – possibly – the fall of the United States.
The Mystery of the Shemitah by Jonathan Cahn was published by Charisma House in October 2014 and is our 8245th best seller. The ISBN for The Mystery of the Shemitah is 9781629981932.
Reviews of The Mystery of the Shemitah
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Mystery of the Shemitah.
Details for The Mystery of the Shemitah
|Page last updated||21st October 2015|
|Author / Artist||Jonathan Cahn|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Charisma House (October 2014)|
|Number of Pages||288|