Ten Boys Who Made History Paperback
by Irene Howat;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 23 March?
Order within 18 hours and 58 minutes for delivery on Friday 23 March when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £2.99 Free Delivery when you spend £10
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Discover the childhoods of great men and women of faith in this book of Ten Boys who Made History.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £2.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Ten Boys Who Made History
Full Product Description
- For ages 8-12
- These mini-biographies show that with God anything is possible
- Young boys will be inspired to not limit themselves, but to make history instead
Irene Howat has researched the lives of these men of God and draws out lessons we can all relate to, especially youngsters today.
- Charles Spurgeon (Preacher and Writer);
- Jonathan Edwards (Revival Preacher and missionary);
- Samuel Rutherford (Westminster Confession of Faith; Preacher);
- D L Moody (Evangelist and Children's Worker);
- Martin Lloyd Jones (Physician and Preacher);
- A W Tozer (Preacher and Writer);
- John Owen (Preacher and Writer);
- Robert Murray McCheyne (Preacher and Mission worker);
- Billy Sunday (Sportsman and Evangelist);
- George Whitfield (Revival Preacher and Orphanage founder)
Find out how Samuel showed people that love works better than fear; John made friends with powerful rulers and humble craftsmen; Jonathan helped the Iroquois Indians and then was asked to teach at Princeton; George preached Salvation to thousands and saved the lives of children; Robert lost his brother but found Jesus; Dwight sold shoes in a shop and then taught children in a caravan; Billy played professional baseball and then preached the gospel; Charles became a Christian in a snowstorm and then told the world about Jesus; Aiden rescued orphan lambs and then he was saved by Jesus; Martyn became a doctor but found a better medicine for souls.
Ten Boys Who Made History by Irene Howat was published by Christian Focus Publications in February 2007 and is our 9th best seller. The ISBN for Ten Boys Who Made History is 9781857928365.
Reviews of Ten Boys Who Made History
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Ten Boys Who Made History.
Other products in the Lightkeepers Series
See other items in the Lightkeepers Series
Details for Ten Boys Who Made History
|Author / Artist||Irene Howat|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications (February 2007)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 8 years up to 12 years|
|Number of Pages||160|
|Page last updated||2nd March 2018|