Relational Mission: A way of life Paperback
A Way of Life
by Mike Betts;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 8 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.53 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Relational Mission: A way of life
Full Product Description
WHAT WOULD THE CHURCH BE LIKE IF ...
- Everyone committed to pray together, and everyone committed to share the gospel together?
- It was marked by deep, genuine and lasting friendships, and was a place marked by love for a broken world?
- It equipped the next generation and gave itself to starting more churches, just like this one?
- It didn't stand apart from others, but worked in partnership with other churches for the sake of the mission?
- It made a diligent ongoing attempt to build on New Testament values, combining word and Spirit, relationship and mission?
Mike Betts is convinced that this should not just be a dream, but instead the reality for every local church. By forging relationship and mission together, familiar ideas find new power and fresh hope for the future of the church.
Putting these things together, though, is not a course or a programme, but instead values that embed themselves deep in your soul.n
Relational Mission: A way of life by Mike Betts was published by Relational Mission in June 2016 and is our 50934th best seller. The ISBN for Relational Mission: A way of life is 9780995477803.
Reviews of Relational Mission: A way of life
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Relational Mission: A way of life.
Details for Relational Mission: A way of life
|Author / Artist||Mike Betts|
|Publisher||Relational Mission (June 2016)|
|Number of Pages||172|
|Page last updated||6th October 2017|