Relational Children's Ministry Paperback
Turning Kid-Influencers into Lifelong Disciple Makers
by Dan Lovaglia;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Thursday 23 February?
Order within 13 hours and 27 minutes for delivery on Thursday 23 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £6.59 Free Delivery when you spend £10
A Bird's Eye View
Bringing a new approach to Kid's Ministry, Relational Children's Ministry has the focus on creating lasting change.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.59 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Relational Children's Ministry
Full Product Description
Unfortunately, it's not always clear that the work a person does with kids is really making a lasting difference. Ask children's ministry leaders and kid-influencers if they are making the impact on children's lives as they had hoped and most likely the responses will be mixed.
And for good reason.
Research over the past decade has revealed an alarming lack of long-term growth in the faith community as children progress through student ministries into adulthood. Clearly, something needs to change.
Relational Children's Ministry seeks to reverse this trend by equipping children's ministry leaders with practical tools to disrupt the status quo approach to discipleship with children and realign their ministries for greater long-term impact.
Ministry leaders will:
- Learn how to relate intentionally to kids and families by putting five discipleship invitations modeled by Jesus into practice
- Explore practical approaches to realign their children's ministry for a new trajectory by hitting three "reset buttons" to ensure long-term discipleship is embedded
- Encounter examples of disruptive disciple-makers in action and learn key principles that can be translated into their own ministry context
Children's ministry leaders will receive practical training to refocus their children's ministry along with time-tested tools to personally recommit to lifelong discipleship. Kid-influencers can become a disciple-making community that redirects the current trajectory for this and future generations.
Relational Children's Ministry by Dan Lovaglia was published by Zondervan in April 2016 and is our 12478th best seller. The ISBN for Relational Children's Ministry is 9780310522676.
Reviews of Relational Children's Ministry
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Relational Children's Ministry.
If you like this you may also like...
Part One: Rise Above the Status Quo in Children's Ministry
- Are We Just Spinning Our Wheels?
- Minding the Discipleship Gap
- Pain Points in Today's Children's Ministry
Part Two: Relate Intentionally to Kids and Families
- Jesus' Disruptive Approach to Discipleship
- Invitation 1: Draw Kids into an Unscripted Adventure With God
- Invitation 2: Wrestle with Messy Faith Together
- Invitation 3: Build Unconventional Community With Families
- Invitation 4: Model Christ's Life-Transforming Mission
- Invitation 5: Equip Children for Dynamic Discipleship
Part Three: Realign Your Children's Ministry for a New Trajectory
- Recommit to Discipleship as a Way of Ministry Life
- Recalibrate Your Discipleship Target in Children's Ministry
- Reconsider the Discipleship Resources at Your Disposal
Epilogue: How Can the Ministry of Awana Serve You?
Details for Relational Children's Ministry
|Page last updated||30th May 2016|
|Author / Artist||Dan Lovaglia|
|Publisher||Zondervan (April 2016)|
|Number of Pages||240|