Ready to Wed Paperback
12 Ways to Start a Marriage You'll Love
by Erin Smalley & Greg Smalley;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.54 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Ready to Wed
Full Product Description
You're engaged, and the check-list for the day of your dreams is a mile long. In the who, what, where, and how of planning, the why can be forgotten.
Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparing to say, "I do!"
- Define a vision statement unique to your marriage.
- Positively engage conflict to build a foundation of trust and forgiveness.
- "Leave and cleave," even if you are a child of divorce.
- Manage expectations--and your in-laws!
- Navigate hot-button issues including, sex and the chore wars.
- Cope with change, stress, and crisis--especially in your first year.
- Build a community of support and find mentors.
- Assess your progress using the Couple Checkup.
Ready to Wed by Erin Smalley & Greg Smalley was published by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. in June 2015 and is our 55204th best seller. The ISBN for Ready to Wed is 9781624054068.
Reviews of Ready to Wed
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Ready to Wed.
Samples of this Book
Details for Ready to Wed
|Author / Artist||Erin Smalley & Greg Smalley|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (June 2015)|
|Page last updated||20th October 2017|