Faith Matters for Young Adults Paperback
Practicing the Faith
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.83 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Faith Matters for Young Adults
Full Product Description
These books were originally aimed at 18-30 year-olds, and these revised versions remain focussed on this age group.
- What Is the Church Supposed to Be?
- Why Should I Go to Church?
- What Is Christian Commitment?
- What Are the Sacraments?
- What Can I Do to Get Closer to God?
- What Happens When I Pray?
- How Does God Answer Prayer?
- Why Should I Pray?
- How Can I Develop a Personal Prayer Life?
- Is Suffering God's Will?
- Dies God Care When I Suffer?
Faith Matters for Young Adults by Abingdon was published by Abingdon Press in May 2006 and is our 51551st best seller. The ISBN for Faith Matters for Young Adults is 9780687493708.
Reviews of Faith Matters for Young Adults
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Faith Matters for Young Adults.
Details for Faith Matters for Young Adults
|Page last updated||23rd November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Abingdon|
|Items in Pack||Each|
|Publisher||Abingdon Press (May 2006)|
|Number of Pages||112|