by Beynon, Graham;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
A Bible teaching guide written in simple English, designed to be used by Bible teachers and preachers around the world world. It will help you to understand the book of Acts; and teach, illustrate and apply the main point clearly.
PPP is a series of guides to help Bible teachers worldwide explain God's word clearly and accurately.
This resource helps you to:
- understand how God wants the good news of Jesus to spread
- learn that nothing can stop God's plans
- help people to trust God when they are persecuted
- think how each section is important for your people
- teach the main point clearly
The PPP series provides basic sermon outlines covering key Bible books. These are written in very simple English. They provide:
- a study section to help the preacher understand the passage context.
- a basic talk outline, with suggestions for headings, illustrations and application.
PPP: Acts by Beynon, Graham was published by The Good Book Company in June 2015 and is our 55035th best seller. The ISBN for PPP: Acts is 9781784980061.
Reviews of PPP: Acts
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about PPP: Acts.
Details for PPP: Acts
|Page last updated||25th February 2017|
|Author / Artist||Beynon, Graham|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company (June 2015)|