Making work work Paperback
8 studies for individuals or groups
by Marcus Nodder;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.49 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Making work work
Full Product Description
Christians can feel that what they do Monday to Friday is irrelevant to their faith; or, worse, gets in the way of them living out their faith. Others who dont go to work in an office or factory can feel that they are of little worth.
Could workshould workbe anything more than something to go to, make money at, and return home from?
The Bibles answer is: Yes! Whether you go out to work, or are a parent whose work is at home whether youre out of work, starting your first job, running a company, or retired these eight studies will show you, excite you and challenge you with Gods perspective on working in His world.
Table of contents
Why study Making work work?
1. Purpose at work (Genesis 1 v 26 2 v 25)
2. Trouble at work (Genesis 3; 4; 11; 31)
3. Saviour at work (Ephesians 2; 4)
4. Rest from work (Hebrews 3 v 7 4 v 11)
5. Wisdom at work (Proverbs 31)
6. Witness at work (Colossians 3 v 22 4 v 6)
7. Money and work (1 Timothy 6 v 6-10, 17-19)
8. Worry at work (Matthew 6 v 25-34)
Eight studies showing God's perspective on work, whether at home, at an office or in a factory.
Making work work by Marcus Nodder was published by The Good Book Company in September 2013 and is our 30809th best seller. The ISBN for Making work work is 9781908762894.