Jesus, Right Where You Want Him Paperback
Your Biggest Questions. His Honest Answers
by Phil Moore;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
With his engaging style Evangelist & Bible teacher Phil Moore covers some of the core objections to the Christian faith
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £5.89 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Jesus, Right Where You Want Him
Full Product Description
We all have tough questions we would like to ask Jesus. Most of us assume we will never get an answer. But Jesus welcomes people's questions.
This book takes your fifteen toughest questions and sees what happens when Jesus places himself right where we want him to answer them. There are no excuses and no evasiveness. Just honest answers.
Jesus, Right Where You Want Him by Phil Moore was published by Lion Hudson Plc in July 2015 and is our 7939th best seller. The ISBN for Jesus, Right Where You Want Him is 9780857216779.
Reviews of Jesus, Right Where You Want Him
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Jesus, Right Where You Want Him .
Introduction: Jesus, Right Where You Want Him
1. Hasn't Religion Been the Cause of Appalling Violence?
2. Can There Ever Be a Just War?
3. How Can a Loving God Allow So Much Suffering?
4. Is It Wrong to Feel Angry Towards God?
5. Aren't Christians a Bunch of Hypocrites?
6. Isn't the Bible Full of Myths and Contradictions?
7. Hasn't Evolution Disproved God?
8. Why Doesn't God End Racism?
9. Isn't God Prudish and Homophobic?
10. Isn't the God of the Old Testament Immoral?
11. How Can a Loving God Judge People?
12. How Can There Only Be One True Way to God?
13. What Happens to People Who Have Never Heard About Jesus?
14. How Do I Know All This is True?
15. I'm Very Happy in Life - Why Do I Need Jesus?
Right Where Jesus Wants You
Details for Jesus, Right Where You Want Him
|Author / Artist||Phil Moore|
|Publisher||Lion Hudson Plc (July 2015)|
|Number of Pages||128|
|Page last updated||12th March 2016|