How to Pioneer Paperback
(Even If You Haven't a Clue)
by David Male;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Monday 26 February?
Order within 52 minutes for delivery on Monday 26 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
A practical guide to accompany your drive to make a difference, How to Pioneer is made for those new to leadership roles.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
How to Pioneer
Full Product Description
Small new Christian communities created by pioneer ministers, both lay and ordained, are popping up everywhere - on housing estates, in community centres, schools, cafes, among different age groups and in numerous other contexts beyond the local church.
This practical book is for all who are engaged in this form of ministry and it begins by identifying some basic principles from a wide variety of creative examples of pioneer ministry.
Illustrated with actual examples throughout, it explores
- how to 'listen' to the physical, social and spiritual environment of a local context
- how to discern a community's needs and the appropriate missional response
- how to build a creative team
- the art of the start - how to begin well
- how to build relationships and create community by acts of authentic love
- how to become and stay Jesus-centred
- how to live and tell the gospel in meaningful ways
- how to grow disciples
- how to stay fresh (and avoid rotas!)
How to Pioneer by David Male was published by Church House Publishing in October 2016 and is our 4116th best seller. The ISBN for How to Pioneer is 9781781400012.
Reviews of How to Pioneer
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about How to Pioneer.
Details for How to Pioneer
|Author / Artist||David Male|
|Publisher||Church House Publishing (October 2016)|
|Number of Pages||128|
|Page last updated||27th May 2017|