This God Loves Me! coloring book features familiar animals along with Scripture references so you can read about them in the Bible. The book is designed for children (ages 4-7) as an adult helps read the story.
Written by Karen Rhodes
Illustrated by Jane Dippold
- God loves ME! WOW! My eyes may be brown, blue or green. My hair may be red, black, blonde or brown. My skin may be brown, black or white. It doesn't matter because God loves me just the way I am!
- How do I know God loves me? His Word, the Bible tells me: I have loved thee [you] with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)Everlasting means always, forever. God loved me when I was just a baby. He loves me now, and He will love me when I'm older.
- How does God show me His love? He gives me a beautiful world to live in. I have trees to climb or to sit under.
- Pretty flowers of red, yellow, blue, orange, purple--all kinds of colors are made by God. He made them smell good too. Hmmmm!
- God gives us animals to love and they love us back. I have a puppy that likes to sit on my lap.
- Mommy and Daddy love me, and so do my sister and brother. I love them, too! God's love is shared in families.
- I have a nice house, a swing set and friends who come over to play and have a good time.
- My family enjoys eating together. We thank God for the food He gives us. We talk about all the things we've done that day.
- I feel God's love the most when I go to church. Our pastor is so kind. He shakes my hand, looks me in the eye, and tells me he's glad to see me.
- I love to go to Sunday school! We listen to stories about Jesus, color pictures ands ing. My teacher is so nice! I know she loves me too.
- I feel God's love in the heat of the sun. I love hot days when our family goes to the beach to play in the water and to build sandcastles.
- God is so neat! he also gives us cold days to play in the snow. I love the snow! It's so white and clean.
- In Sunday school we hear, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son . . . Wow! God loves us so much He sent Jesus to die on the cross--for ME and for YOU!
- that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) God wants me (and you) to love Him back. If I love Him, I'll go to heaven when I die.
- God's love is everywhere. He loves everybody--all over the world. That's a lot of people. And He loves ME!
These coloring/activity books are not only fun but also educational. The easy-to-understand text and applicable pictures make Bible stories come alive. Reproducible for home or classroom use.Pack of 6 reproducible coloring/activity books for home or classroom use. Ages 4-7.
God Loves Me Colouring Book by Rhodes, Karen was published by Warner Press in July 2002 and is our 231st best seller. The ISBN for God Loves Me Colouring Book is 9780871629357.