Experience the Impossible Paperback
Simple Ways to Unleash Heaven's Power on Earth
by Bill Johnson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 3 days
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Bethel Church leader Bill Johnson empowers you with practical advice and spiritual guidance push on through the impossible
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.42 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Experience the Impossible
Full Product Description
‘Experience the Impossible’ by bestselling author and Bethel Church leader Bill Johnson seeks to empower you to push through the things that seem ‘impossible’ when viewed through earthly eyes.
Our life experience often turns down darker paths where hope seems to weaken and our dreams can slip through our fingers. These 'impossibilities' can blind us from God's grace and power to transform and empower us within these situations.
Bill Johnson (author of ‘When Heaven Invades Earth’ & ‘Hosting the Presence’) offers readers an invitation to access heaven’s power through the Holy Spirit using the framework found in 1 Corinthians 13: 13 – “and now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” Through Bill’s practical advice and spiritual guidance you will discover these three gifts that will help you journey through the impossible and transform your surroundings.
Learn to unleash heaven’s divine power through the Holy Spirit in your life and those around you.
Experience the Impossible by Bill Johnson was published by Baker Publishing Group in September 2014 and is our 2680th best seller. The ISBN for Experience the Impossible is 9780800796174.
Reviews of Experience the Impossible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Experience the Impossible.
We all face difficulties in life, situations that seem hopeless and detour us away from our dreams. Weighed down by the impossible, we forget that we have the power of heaven within our grasp--power that can change any situation and overcome every problem.
With insight and passion, Bill Johnson shows how you can access this divine power through the Holy Spirit--and how the Spirit will endow you with the three supernatural gifts of 1 Corinthians 13: faith, hope and love. He reveals simple, practical ideas about these three aspects of Jesus' grace that will not only transform the way you think, act and love, but will transform the very atmosphere around you--and will unleash heaven's power in your world.
Get Ready to Experience the Impossible!
About the Author:
Bill Johnson is the senior pastor of Bethel Church in Redding, California. A fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the power of the Spirit, he is the bestselling author of When Heaven Invades Earth. Bill and his wife, Beni, serve a growing number of churches through an apostolic network that has crossed denominational lines, partnering for revival. Bill and Beni live near Redding, California.
1. FAITH: Faith does not come from striving; it comes from surrender.
2. HOPE: The presence of the Lord upon us positions us for miracles.
3. LOVE: The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is in you, and He wants out.
4. FAITH: Regardless of the level of faith, Jesus always brought a miracle.
5. HOPE: It is illegal to enjoy the presence of the Lord and not conquer something.
6. LOVE: It is hard to have the same fruit as the early Church when we value a book they did not have more than the Holy Spirit they did have.
7. FAITH: Faith is what sticks to us from encountering the “faith-fullness” of God.
8. HOPE: Jesus did not perform miracles to show us what God can do.
9. LOVE: A powerless Church has little for the devil to counterfeit.
10. FAITH: The walk of faith is to live according to the revelation we have received, in the midst of mysteries we cannot explain.
11. HOPE: Every loss is temporary; every victory is eternal.
12. LOVE: The heart to hear God’s voice is much more important than the ability to hear His voice.
13. FAITH: If you live cautiously, your friends will call you wise. You just won’t move many mountains.
14. HOPE: I pay no attention to the warnings of possible excess from those who are satisfied with lack.
15. LOVE: Jesus messed up every funeral He attended, including His own.
16. FAITH: Faith grows through use.
17. HOPE: Sometimes instead of answering our prayer, God gives us a promise.
18. LOVE: In grace, the ability to obey comes in the command. In law, you are left to perform.
19. FAITH: The way you think either expresses faith or undermines faith.
20. HOPE: Thankfulness and hunger create the atmosphere for increase.
21. LOVE: Bible study without Bible experience is pointless.
22. FAITH: We are designed to invade the impossible.
23. HOPE: It takes courage to expect the best. Anyone without hope can expect the worst.
24. LOVE: One of the great tragedies in life is for the Bible to be interpreted by people who are not in love.
25. FAITH: You have authority over any storm you can sleep in.
26. HOPE: You will always reflect the nature of the world you are most aware of.
27. LOVE: Sympathy is the counterfeit of compassion.
28. FAITH: A stronghold is anything people trust other than God.
29. HOPE: I try to live in such a way that nothing becomes bigger than my awareness of God.
30. LOVE: Honor is the atmosphere in which the people of God become their best.
31. FAITH: Ignorance asks for understanding; unbelief asks for proof.
32. HOPE: When Paul told us to prophesy according to our faith, he revealed why so many negative prophetic words are released.
33. LOVE: God does not look for worship; He looks for worshipers.
34. FAITH: God’s trust in us is measured by what He has entrusted to us.
35. HOPE: Sometimes our breakthroughs begin when we refuse to be impressed with the size of our problems.
36. LOVE: Jesus is building a community of believers who can recognize the source of a word they do not understand.
37. FAITH: One of my greatest joys is to stand with faith-filled people. But one of my greatest honors is to stand in the midst of unbelief.
38. HOPE: People with resentment attract people with complaints.
39. LOVE: Some listen to learn; others listen to critique.
40. FAITH: The hungry crave; the satisfied evaluate.
41. HOPE: When God gives us a promise instead of an answer, it reveals His desire to draw us into our eternal purposes.
42. LOVE: We often celebrate the ones who humble themselves under the mighty hand of God, but despise the ones He exalts.
43. FAITH: Our minds are either renewed or at war with God.
44. HOPE: The Church’s obsession with avoiding disappointment has given the seat of honor to the spirit of unbelief.
45. LOVE: Passionless leaders cost everyone who follows them.
46. FAITH: Faith is evident in the act of obedience.
47. HOPE: Jesus is returning for a bride whose body is in equal proportion to her head.
48. LOVE: Christianity was never meant to be recognized by its disciplines, but by its passions.
49. FAITH: In the absence of faith comes disobedience.
50. HOPE: Hope is the soil that faith grows in.
51. LOVE: You have reason to question anything you think you know about God that you cannot find in the Person of Jesus.
52. FAITH: Faith does not deny that a problem exists; it denies it a place of influence.
53. HOPE: Any area of our lives for which we have no hope is under the influence of a lie.
54. LOVE: God’s ability to use sickness for His glory does not mean He approves of sickness, any more than God’s ability to use sin for His glory means He approves of sin.
55. FAITH: Faith brings answers, but enduring faith brings answers with character.
56. HOPE: Living in regret will become your biggest regret.
57. LOVE: It is not possible to achieve true greatness in the Kingdom without valuing the greatness of another.
58. FAITH: Miracles are often on the other side of inconvenience.
59. HOPE: When Jesus announced there would be wars and rumors of wars, He was not giving us a promise. He was describing the conditions into which He was sending His last days’ army.
60. LOVE: Sometimes our love for God is evident in what we hate.
61. FAITH: Most of what you need in life will be brought to you. But most of what you want, you will have to go get.
62. HOPE: If those who do not walk with God can do miracles, then those who walk with God are without excuse.
63. LOVE: A bitter reaction to the sins of others is often worse than the sins of others.
64. FAITH: The playing field of our faith is as big as our recognition of God’s goodness.
65. HOPE: Worshipers are positioned by God to summon nations to their destinies.
66. LOVE: It is impossible to reach our potential without learning to minister to ourselves.
67. FAITH: Faith explores what revelation reveals.
68. HOPE: When God says no, a better yes is coming.
69. LOVE: Evangelism in its purest form is an overflow of worship.
70. FAITH: No one was ever criticized, scolded or corrected by Jesus for seeking His gifts.
71. HOPE: God wants our minds to be renewed so that our will can be done.
72. LOVE: False humility will keep us from our destinies, but true humility will take us to them.
73. FAITH: When we submit the things of God to the mind of man, unbelief and religion are the results. When we submit the mind of man to the things of God, miracles and the renewed mind are the results.
74. HOPE: God disciplines us so His blessings will not kill us.
75. LOVE: Flattery is the counterfeit of honor. It is ultimately self-serving as it cheapens the privilege of recognizing greatness in another.
76. FAITH: Non-sacrificial people are of no consequence to the devil.
77. HOPE: If God is your servant, He will always disappoint you. If you are His servant, He will always surpass your greatest expectations.
78. LOVE: When faith works through love, fear is silenced.
79. FAITH, HOPE & LOVE: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
Samples of this Book
Details for Experience the Impossible
|Author / Artist||Bill Johnson|
|Publisher||Baker Publishing Group (September 2014)|
|Number of Pages||256|
|Page last updated||9th May 2017|