Discerning Your Call To Ministry Hardback
How to Know For Sure and What to Do About It
by Jason K Allen;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.13 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Discerning Your Call To Ministry
Full Product Description
Discerning Your Call to Ministry will help you know the difference. A tool for seminary students, pastors-in-training, and even current pastors, it serves to confirm or prompt deep thought about the calling to ministry through 10 probing questions, including:
- Do you desire the ministry?
- Does your church affirm your calling?
- Do you love the people of God?
- Are you willing to surrender?
Pastoral dropout rates are high, and seminary admission rates are declining--signs that many of us don't quite know what we're signing ourselves up for. Author Jason Allen, a former pastor and the president of North America's fastest growing seminary, gives readers a better picture of the calling. Presenting a series of diagnostic questions informed by Scripture, church history, and his own experience, he helps those seeking ordination or ministry positions make confident decisions about their service to God, one way or the other.
Discerning Your Call To Ministry by Jason K Allen was published by Moody Publishers in September 2016 and is our 50674th best seller. The ISBN for Discerning Your Call To Ministry is 9780802414663.
Reviews of Discerning Your Call To Ministry
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Discerning Your Call To Ministry.
PREFACE: Sharing My Journey and Understanding Yours
INTRODUCTION: What Does It Mean to Be Called to Ministry?
1. Do You Desire the Ministry?
2. Does Your Character Meet God's Expectations?
3. Is Your Household in Order?
4. Has God Gifted You to Preach and Teach His Word?
5. Does Your Church Affirm Your Calling?
6. Do You Love the People of God?
7. Are You Passionate about the Gospel and the Great Commission?
8. Are You Engaged in Fruitful Ministry?
9. Are You Ready to Defend the Faith?
10. Are You Willing to Surrender?
CONCLUSION: So Are You Called?
APPENDIX: Advice for Seminary
Samples of this Book
Details for Discerning Your Call To Ministry
|Page last updated||12th November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Jason K Allen|
|Publisher||Moody Publishers (September 2016)|
|Number of Pages||128|