Date Your Wife Paperback
A Husband's Guide
by Justin Buzzard;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.50 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Date Your Wife
Full Product Description
“Finally, here is a book that will not make men feel guilty.”
-Gary Chapman, author, The Five Love Languages
Does this sound familiar blokes:
• Step 1: Find a girl you like
• Step 2: Get that girl to like you back
• Step 3: Impress the girl until she becomes your girlfriend and wants to marry you
• Step 4: Relax
• Step 5: Share a home, bills, conflict, kids, and stress with the girl who was your girlfriend
Justin Buzzard has seen this process in men everywhere and he wants to help. Men need to re-learn and re-invigorate their marriage by going back to start and staying there: the act of dating.
This highly practical book includes:
• 100 practical ideas for how to date your wife
• Action steps at the end of each chapter
• Personal stories and real-life examples
• An Afterword from Justin’s wife, Taylor, coaching women on how to respond to men who begin dating them again
Every type of relationship - good marriages, mediocre marriages, collapsing marriages, fresh engagements and long-term lovers - will benefit from reading this book. This book is an intensely practical guide for men looking to strengthen, save, or spice up their relationship.
Justin Buzzard is lead pastor of Garden City Church, a new church plant in San Jose - the capital of Silicon Valley and America's 10th largest city. Justin has been dating his wife for eight years and is the father of three young sons. He speaks widely, blogs regularly, and is the author of 'Consider Jesus'.
Date Your Wife by Justin Buzzard was published by Crossway in June 2012 and is our 33488th best seller. The ISBN for Date Your Wife is 9781433531354.
Reviews of Date Your Wife
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Date Your Wife.
Samples of this Book
Details for Date Your Wife
|Page last updated||6th October 2015|
|Author / Artist||Justin Buzzard|
|Publisher||Crossway (June 2012)|
|Number of Pages||160|