Mark 1-8 : The Coming King Paperback
10 Studies For Individuals Or Groups
by Tim Chester;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.49 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
|Mark 1-8 : The Coming King Pack of 6|
|PACK OF 6Save £4.19Only £16.75|
Mark 1-8 : The Coming King
Full Product Description
You'll learn, beyond doubt, that Jesus is King, but also find answers to many questions: Why does this promised king come in such a secret way? Why is He powerful, yet opposed? Why does He stop people talking about Him? Why do some recognise Him, but not others?
Table of contents
1. The Promised King (Mark 1:1-14)
2. The Powerful King (Mark 1:14-2:12)
3. The Opposed King (Mark 2:1-3:35)
4. The Hidden King (Mark 4:1-34)
5. The Victorious King (Mark 4:35-5:43)
6. The Rejected King (Mark 6:1-29)
7. The Shepherd King (Mark 6:30-56)
8. The Purifying King (Mark 7:1-23)
9. The Recognised King (Mark 7:24-8:30)
10. The Servant King (Mark 8:22-38)
Most of all however, with two very practical sections for personal application in every session, this course aims to help each of us live with Jesus as our king.
Mark 1-8 : The Coming King by Tim Chester is published by Good Book Company and is our 16842nd best seller. The ISBN for Mark 1-8 : The Coming King is 9781904889281.
Reviews of Mark 1-8 : The Coming King
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Mark 1-8 : The Coming King.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for Mark 1-8 : The Coming King
|Page last updated||7th January 2016|
|Author / Artist||Tim Chester|
|Publisher||Good Book Company|
|Number of Pages||96|