Choosing to SEE Paperback
A Journey of Struggle and Hope
by Mary Beth Chapman;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 8 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.97 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Choosing to SEE
Full Product Description
- Looking for hope beyond tragedy?
- Mary Beth Chapman's story shows how God's hand can bring healing
- You'll learn how to call on God, and what happens when you do
When it first released in September 2010, Choosing to SEE stormed onto bestseller lists in every market, including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and CBA. With appearances on media from Focus on the Family to FOX and Friends to Good Morning America, Mary Beth shared her touching story to critical acclaim.
Mary Beth's story is our story--wondering where God is when the worst happens. In Choosing to SEE, readers will hear firsthand about the loss of her daughter, the struggle to heal, and the unexpected path God has placed her on. Includes a 16-page full colour photo insert.
- Unbelievably accessible and undeniably honest.-CCM
- Mary Beth makes the deepest places of our being easier to embrace and grasp.--Denise Jonas, mother of the Jonas Brothers
- I couldn't help but sense God's presence in every sentence.--Mary Graham, president of Women of Faith
- You won't be able to put this book down until you've wept, laughed, and relished every page.--Chuck Colson, founder of Prison Fellowship and the Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
Choosing to SEE by Mary Beth Chapman was published by Baker in October 2011 and is our 8316th best seller. The ISBN for Choosing to SEE is 9780800720858.
Reviews of Choosing to SEE
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Take a peek at some articles related to Choosing to SEE.
Choosing to SEE Through the Good and Bad
Posted: Wednesday, March 27th
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Choosing to SEE.
Details for Choosing to SEE
|Author / Artist||Mary Beth Chapman|
|Publisher||Baker (October 2011)|
|Number of Pages||288|
|Page last updated||30th January 2018|