Bulletproof Marriage Paperback
by Renato & Cristiane Cardoso;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 4 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.53 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
Full Product Description
Unfortunately, many couples never learned to love each other. A feeling, passion or some other influence brought them together, but they never learned how to study or explore each other, or discover what makes them happy. When you do not know another person it is impossible to love them because you do not know what pleases or annoys them, their dreams and struggles, or how they think.
In such ignorance, you will make many mistakes in your relationship and so cause many problems. These problems will cause you to withdraw, even though you are married and were in love at one time.
If you have been wondering:
- Do I still love my husband/wife?
- Did I marry the wrong person?
- Why is my partner so cold to me?
- Why do we love each other but can't stay together?
- How can I make sure my marriage lasts?
- How can I live with a person who is so difficult?
- Why do our problems go away, but then come back worse than before?
- Is my marriage always going to be about hardships, or will I find happiness one day?
Cheer up! You will learn how to love intelligently and how to be happy with your spouse, even if he (or she) acts like King Kong.
Bulletproof Marriage by Renato & Cristiane Cardoso was published by Thomas Nelson Publishers in November 2007. The ISBN for Bulletproof Marriage is 9780718025977.
Reviews of Bulletproof Marriage
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Bulletproof Marriage.
Details for Bulletproof Marriage
|Page last updated||5th July 2017|
|Author / Artist||Renato & Cristiane Cardoso|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson Publishers (November 2007)|
|Number of Pages||288|