Building a Life-changing Small Group Ministry Paperback
A Strategic Guide for Leading Group Life in Your Church
by Bill Donahue; Russ Robinson;
0In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Building a Life-changing Small Group Ministry
Full Product Description
* Which approach or model for small group ministry is best for my church?
* Who has responsibility for the ministry and how are they supported?
* How do I organize the groups and coach the leaders?
* Where do I find leaders and what kind of training do they need?
* How do I guide people toward community life?
* What are the pathways and events that move people to become part of a small group?
* What kinds of groups should we offer?
* How do you multiply groups and launch new groups?
* How do we define success in this ministry?
Work through the questions in each chapter, you'll find a coherent, strategic plan for building and leading the small group ministry at your church. And whether you are establishing a new ministry or rebuilding on an already existing but ineffective model, you'll benefit from the tried and tested wisdom of the authors. This workbook can be used as a stand-alone resource or with the five-session training videos taught by the authors. (DVDs available on the Equipping Life-Changing Small Groups DVD - sold separately).
Building a Life-changing Small Group Ministry by Bill Donahue; Russ Robinson was published by Zondervan in April 2012 and is our 38886th best seller. The ISBN for Building a Life-changing Small Group Ministry is 9780310331261.
Reviews of Building a Life-changing Small Group Ministry
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Building a Life-changing Small Group Ministry.
Details for Building a Life-changing Small Group Ministry
|Page last updated||16th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Bill Donahue; Russ Robinson|
|Publisher||Zondervan (April 2012)|
|Number of Pages||240|