by MacArthur, John;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.24 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
The rewards of being a brave dad are great. But no guts, no glory. First you have to be willing to follow God's job description for dads as given in the Bible.
In Brave Dad you'll receive guidance on...
- the starting point of being a godly dad--loving your wife
- how to raise children who desire to follow God
- ways to lovingly discipline kids and encourage obedience
- traps to avoid in the course of parenting
- the power of a dad's example to shape children for life
When you commit yourself to being a brave dad, God will help you every step of the way. There is no surer path to a lifetime of family blessings!
Brave Dad by MacArthur, John was published by Harvest House Publishers in May 2016 and is our 41525th best seller. The ISBN for Brave Dad is 9780736965248.
Reviews of Brave Dad
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Brave Dad.
Details for Brave Dad
|Page last updated||17th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||MacArthur, John|
|Publisher||Harvest House Publishers (May 2016)|