Bake Through the Bible Paperback
20 Fun Cooking Activities to Explore the Bible Story with Young Children
by Susie Bentley-Taylor, Bekah Moore;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 23 March?
Order within 7 hours and 21 minutes for delivery on Friday 23 March when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Get your apron ready & learn about the Bible with these 20 interactive Bible stories told through a fun cooking activity
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Bake Through the Bible
Full Product Description
Cooking activities include:
- Sparkly promise cookies to remember God's wonderful promises to Abraham
- Happy crepe faces in response to God's promise to send His Rescuer and Forever-King
- Spiral tuna wraps for a picnic that links with Jesus' miracle of feeding thousands
- An empty bread tomb with Easter dips to celebrate Jesus' resurrection
You don't have to be a good cook - just ready to have some fun as you Bake through the Bible!
Bake Through the Bible by Susie Bentley-Taylor, Bekah Moore was published by The Good Book Company in September 2013 and is our 3516th best seller. The ISBN for Bake Through the Bible is 9781909559004.
Reviews of Bake Through the Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Bake Through the Biblex, via The Good Book Stall
This book contains 20 Bible stories, told in a simple, engaging style, that take your child through the whole storyline of the Bible. Each story is supported by a cooking activity that reinforces the main teaching, along with questions to discuss while cooking, and a simple recap to use when enjoying what they've cooked.
Cooking activities include:Sparkly promise cookies to remember God's wonderful promises to AbrahamHappy crepe faces in response to God's promise to send His Rescuer and Forever-KingSpiral tuna wraps for a picnic that links with Jesus' miracle of feeding thousandsAn empty bread tomb with Easter dips to celebrate Jesus' resurrection
You don't have to be a good cook—just ready to have some fun as you Bake through the Bible!
Take a peek at some articles related to Bake Through the Bible.
The Great Christian Bake Off
Posted: Tuesday, September 5th
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Bake Through the Bible.
1. God makes everything: Creation cookies
2. God’s people disobey him: Sad pizza faces
3. God makes amazing promises: Sparkly promise cookies
4. God’s people grow: Bread shapes
5. God rescues his people: Lamb burgers
6. God shows us how to live: Frozen fruit treats
7. God gives his people a home: Egg people in bread homes
8. God looks after his people: Thirst-quenching smoothies
9. God promises a Forever-King: Crown cookies
10. God promises a Rescuer: Happy crêpe faces
11. The birth of Jesus: Christmas cupcakes
12. The shepherds and the star: Starry jam tarts
13. Jesus feeds thousands: Spiral tuna wraps
14. Jesus calms the storm: Jelly boats
15. Jesus can open blind eyes: See-through eyes
16. Jesus dies: The cross: Hot cross buns
17. Jesus lives: The resurrection: Empty bread tomb with Easter dips
18. Jesus gives his friends a job: Fruity chocolate fudge gifts
19. Jesus can make our hearts clean: Dirty and clean heart biscuits
20. God's new creation: Gooey chocolate dessert
"I have been conscious as a pastor that Christian parents need, not only to be reminded that the chief responsibility for teaching their children the bible lies with them, but also, helped to know how to do this. This is a superb resource, which is user-friendly, biblically faithful and full of imaginative suggestions of how to communicate God's word to your pre-school children. It will provide great fun as well as spiritual - and physical! - nourishment." - Vaughan Roberts, Rector, St Ebbe’s Church, Oxford.
Samples of this Book
Details for Bake Through the Bible
|Author / Artist||Susie Bentley-Taylor, Bekah Moore|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company (September 2013)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 2 years up to 7 years|
|Number of Pages||64|
|Page last updated||21st October 2015|