Africa Bible Commentary Hardback
A One-Volume Commentary Written by 70 African Scholars / Updated Edition
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £29.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Africa Bible Commentary
Full Product Description
The Africa Bible Commentary gives a section-by-section interpretation that provides a contextual, readable, affordable, and immensely useful guide to the entire Bible. Readers around the world will benefit from and appreciate the commentarys fresh insights and direct style that engage both heart and mind.
· Produced by African biblical scholars, in Africa, for Africa---and for the world
· Section-by-section interpretive commentary and application
· More than 70 special articles dealing with topics of key importance in to ministry in Africa today, but that have global implications
· 70 African contributors from both English- and French-speaking countries
· Transcends the African context with insights into the biblical text and the Christian faith for readers worldwide
Africa Bible Commentary by Zondervan was published by Zondervan in September 2010 and is our 5784th best seller. The ISBN for Africa Bible Commentary is 9780310291879.
Reviews of Africa Bible Commentary
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Africa Bible Commentary.
Samples of this Book
Details for Africa Bible Commentary
|Page last updated||13th July 2017|
|Author / Artist||Zondervan|
|Publisher||Zondervan (September 2010)|
|Number of Pages||1632|