A New Kind of Apologist Paperback
Adopting Fresh Strategies - Addressing the Latest Issues - Engaging the Culture
by Sean McDowell;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £14.21 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
A New Kind of Apologist
Full Product Description
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today's culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- "Connecting Apologetics to the Heart"
- "Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation"
- "Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture"
- "Apologetics and Islam"
- "Apologetics and Religious Freedom"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
A New Kind of Apologist by Sean McDowell was published by Harvest House Publishers in March 2016 and is our 49069th best seller. The ISBN for A New Kind of Apologist is 9780736966054.
Reviews of A New Kind of Apologist
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about A New Kind of Apologist.
Details for A New Kind of Apologist
|Author / Artist||Sean McDowell|
|Publisher||Harvest House Publishers (March 2016)|
|Number of Pages||304|
|Page last updated||8th October 2017|