100 Days Of Favour Paperback
Daily Readings from Unmerited Favor
by Joseph Prince;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 24 November?
Order within 10 hours and 14 minutes for delivery on Friday 24 November when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
100 Days Of Favour
Full Product Description
In 100 Days of Favour, Joseph Prince invites you to embark on a purposeful and powerful journey in discovering and experiencing the unmerited favor of God. You will learn how God's favour releases good success in your life, and will develop a strong sense of favour-consciousness. Prince shows how God empowers you with every blessing to overcome every challenge in life.
Immerse yourself in a journey that will impact and change your life forever. This book shows readers how to focus on God's grace, favour and love daily. Each daily inspirational reading includes:
- Today's Scripture - a scripture that relates to the topic and gives a biblical foundation
- Today's Inspirational Excerpt from Unmerited Favour - A key truth or nugget about God's unmerited favour to equip, bless and empower the reader.
- Today's Prayer - Written prayers to help readers express their hearts to our heavenly Father.
- Today's Thought- a liberating, favour-inspired thought
- Today's Reflection on Favour - a place to journal the things that the Holy Spirit brings to mind
100 Days Of Favour by Joseph Prince was published by Charisma House in June 2011 and is our 8769th best seller. The ISBN for 100 Days Of Favour is 9781616384494.
Reviews of 100 Days Of Favour
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about 100 Days Of Favour.
Details for 100 Days Of Favour
|Author / Artist||Joseph Prince|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Charisma House (June 2011)|
|Number of Pages||292|
|Page last updated||17th November 2017|