Walk In Generational Blessings Paperback
Leaving a Legacy of Transformation Through Your Family
by Joseph Mattera;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
Walk In Generational Blessings
Full Product Description
This ground-breaking book challenges the Body of Christ to connect the past, present, and future by thinking and acting generationally. You are encouraged to enter into a Hebraic mindset of honouring fathers and mothers as well as passing down your godly inheritance to your childrens children.
Through Walk in Generational Blessings, the dominion lost at the Fall is regained by following biblical mandates and principles that are futuring, process-driven and transgenerational.
Transforming truths revealed include:
- How to leave a legacy of physical, relational and spiritual blessings for your children and your childrens children.
- Confronting political correctness and pluralism head-on, boldly declaring that what God told us at the beginning is still true today.
- Strategies related to discipling and training both biological and spiritual children.
- Learning why some people reject spiritual authority.
- Realising that true spiritual warfare and ministry begin at home within families.
Stopping cultural decline cannot be accomplished by government, with science and technology or on the battlefields of clashing civilisations, but only in the heart of our society the home. Begin your transgenerational, transformational journey today!
Walk In Generational Blessings by Joseph Mattera was published by Destiny Image in January 2012 and is our 59923rd best seller. The ISBN for Walk In Generational Blessings is 9780768440607.
Reviews of Walk In Generational Blessings
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Walk In Generational Blessings.
Look Inside Walk in Generational Blessings
Details for Walk In Generational Blessings
|Page last updated||1st December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Joseph Mattera|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Destiny Image (January 2012)|
|Number of Pages||251|