Twelve More Women of the Bible Paperback
Life-Changing Stories for Women Today
by Sherry Harney;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.56 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Twelve More Women of the Bible
Full Product Description
- Apply biblical lessons to your own modern-day struggles
- Live through you failures as well as your successes
- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials
- Find lasting contentment in every situation
- Overcome rejection and insecurity . . . and much more
This fresh look at these women in the Bible will help you discover new insights into God's character, persevere through difficult times, and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided to you. This study guide includes background information on each woman, group discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
You'll study the lives of . . .
- Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl
- Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions
- Puah and Shiprah: How to Fight Your Fears
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control
- Priscilla: Living a Life of Blessed Ordinary
- Mary and Martha: Finding Life in Death
- Bent Woman: We've Got God's Complete Attention
- Woman with Issue of Blood: When Persistence Pays Off
- Elizabeth: How to Win the Waiting Game
- Anna: How to Live a Life Devoted to God
Designed for use with Twelve More Women of the Bible: A DVD Study (9780310081487).
Twelve More Women of the Bible by Sherry Harney was published by Zondervan in November 2016. The ISBN for Twelve More Women of the Bible is 9780310081463.
Reviews of Twelve More Women of the Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Twelve More Women of the Bible.
Details for Twelve More Women of the Bible
|Page last updated||29th November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Sherry Harney|
|Publisher||Zondervan (November 2016)|
|Number of Pages||176|