The Bible Overview Workbook Paperback
by Tony Payne;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.50 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Bible Overview Workbook
Full Product Description
* Would you like to be able to demonstrate that the Bible isn't just a collection of random documents, but the unfolding story of God's relationship with the world?
* Are you looking for an evangelistic resource that can be used in a variety of situations, and introduces people of all ages to the Bible?
* Do you run a youth group or Sunday school class, and want to be able to introduce young people to the flow of the whole Bible?
* Would you like to make use of a memorable framework of the Bible, which can be briefly used to introduce the context of sermons or Bible studies?
* Are you involved with primary or high school education and would like to equip students with the skills to examine Bible passages in context?
The Bible Overview is designed to meet all of these uses and more.
Requires Leader's Starter Box and Workbook for each participant.
The Bible Overview Workbook by Tony Payne was published by Matthias Media in December 2001 and is our 14954th best seller. The ISBN for The Bible Overview Workbook is 9781876326340.
Reviews of The Bible Overview Workbook
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Bible Overview Workbook.
Where was this book published please?
This title was originally published in 2001 by Matthias Media of Sydney, Australia.
Details for The Bible Overview Workbook
|Page last updated||10th July 2015|
|Author / Artist||Tony Payne|
|Publisher||Matthias Media (December 2001)|