The Search for God Paperback
And the Path to Persuasion
by Peter May;
Rated 5 stars by our customers!
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Offer price: £7.49 Free Delivery when you spend £10
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.49 Go to Basket
The Search for God
Full Product Description
In a culture that seeks to privatise and relativise truth in matters of faith, Peter May makes a robust case for the role of persuasive evangelism. Grounded in a lifetime of biblical study and practical experience, The Search for God provides a challenge to enthusiastically engage in reaching Twenty First Century men and women with a reasoned faith that helps answer the difficult questions.
- Does life have a meaning?
- Does it matter what I do?
- Is there any real evidence for God?
- Are the New Testament documents authentic?
- Why and how did Christianity spread so rapidly in the ancient world?
- And most urgently, how should it be communicated today?
The Search for God by Peter May was published by Malcolm Down Publishing Ltd in February 2016 and is our 31861st best seller. The ISBN for The Search for God is 9781910786376.
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Search for God.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Science and Religion Offer department
Details for The Search for God
|Page last updated||10th August 2017|
|Author / Artist||Peter May|
|Publisher||Malcolm Down Publishing Ltd (February 2016)|
|Number of Pages||280|