NIV Scofield Study Bible III: Black, Genuine Leather, Thumb Index
Premium edition Scofield study Bible in black leather
Availability: Stock Available.
This edition of the Scofield® Bible features a Thumb Index and is bound in a high quality black leather cover. software black leather quality. The work of Dr Scofield is represented through annotations made relevant to modern day readers and features 9 point text.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £0.11 when you buy this item and The Early Years - 3 CD Box Set together!
This edition combines the renowned Scofield® notes and reference system with the New International Version, one of the most popular modern Bible translations. But that's not all: The fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield's decades of reflection upon the Word of God have been augmented (not revised) to make the ideas underlying the Scofield Study Bible's annotations clearer to modern readers. An abundance of factual information is presented in topical articles, charts, and lists that add depth and richness to study time. Enhanced book introductions, accurate in-text maps, authoritative full color maps, and page bottom notes broaden the context of the reader's understanding.
Everything about this edition has been designed to encourage serious Bible study. First-time students and seasoned believers alike will find this volume to be a trustworthy guide to the panorama of God's plan of salvation.
• An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system - Enables readers to follow the major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture.
• Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists
• Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book
• An expanded Subject Index permits easier retrieval of information
• Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format
• Two column lay out with side-column references grouped by chapter and verse for quick referencing
• Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns locate place name references and explain the meaning of personal names in their original languages
• Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts help to orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
• Nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield (including all notes on Dispensations, Covenants and Summary notes) are featured as in-text articles, making them easier to locate and read
• Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
• 14 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
• Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
• Sectional headings
• Select NIV Concordance
• Ribbon Marker
• Words of Christ in Red
• Font Size: 9 point
• Dimensions (inches): 9 x 6 1/4
Q: Does this NIV Study Bible have a thumb index?
A: This edition of the NIV Scofield Study Bible III is a thumb-indexed title, so it features cut-away tabs for easy reference.
Q: What is the cover material and type of the NIV Scofield Study Bible III?
A: The NIV Scofield Study Bible III: Black, Genuine Leather with Thumb Index is a traditional 'soft' leather cover of premium quality. It is a sturdy and durable leather cover
Q: Is NIV Scofield Study Bible III: Black, Genuine Leather, Thumb Index in the 1984 NIV translation?
A: Yes it is the 1984 NIV translation.
Q: Does the NIV Scofield Study Bible III: Black, Genuine Leather have tabs for each book?
A: The NIV Scofield bible you are querying has a thumb index, the page edges of the bible are indented to make each book in the bible easy to locate.
Q: Does this Bible have the words of Jesus in red?
A: This version of the NIV Scofield Study Bible does include the words of Christ in red.
Q: How are the pages laid out in the NIV Scofield Bible and what is the weight?
A: The pages are laid out in two columns. In addition to these columns, at each side of the page in the margin, there are references which run along side the main text. This makes it really easy to take in the reference information as you are reading. There are also... See More
A: The pages are laid out in two columns. In addition to these columns, at each side of the page in the margin, there are references which run along side the main text. This makes it really easy to take in the reference information as you are reading. There are also bottom of the page chronological references and cross references. The weight is 1470g. See Less
This product is also listed in the following departments:
|Page last updated||26th February 2013|
|Book Format||Genuine Leather|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press (February 2006)|
|Number of Pages||1992|