NKJV Audio Bible: Voice Only, MP3 CD
Narrated by Stephen Johnston
by New KJV / Audio MP3 / Full Colo
Availability: In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £0.12 when you buy NKJV Audio Bible: Voice Only, MP3 CD and NKJV Gift and Award Bible: Black, Leatherflex together!
This New King James Version Audio Bible (MP3) gives you the beauty and poetry of the Bible’s elegant spoken words with a 400 year heritage. With all the tradition of the original – plus the simplicity of current forms of ancient words, the NKJV is at once refreshing and reassuring. With lively, sensitive narration by Stephen Johnston: expert, popular Bible narrator.
The updated NKJV translation is faithful to the accuracy and beauty of the KJV, but in contemporary, understandable language, and is carefully read here by narrator, Stephen Johnston. MP3 recording gives you the complete text of the Bible in over 70 hours but just 4GB of computer hard disk space with an easy-to-navigate on-screen index for Mac or PC. A variety of listening plans are included which be loaded to your MP3 player as play lists.
This package includes BOTH the DVD(1 disc) and CD (3 disks) loading options
• DVD loads onto Mac or Windows computer PC – needs only 4GB disc space
• DVD Works with newer MP3 devices (128 kpbs sample rate)
• DVD plays on MP3-enabled DVD player (check you player for capability)
• CDs play on SOME MP3-enabled CD or DVD players (check you player for capability)
• CD’s MP3 files (64 kpbs sample rate) require only 1.9 GB of hard disc space
• Enjoy the Bible on the move, at home, in personal devotions or group Bible study
• NKJV - faithful to the accuracy and beauty of the KJV in contemporary language
• Includes a sturdy CD wallet for easy portability and disc protection
• Limited lifetime warranty
•DVD-ROM with interactive PDF on screen index and Play List
NOTE: MP3 tracks – like on the 3 CDs, are audio tracks that have been electronically ‘compressed’ to fit onto fewer CDs than is possible with normal audio recording. These MP3 CDs are designed for computers and for transfer to mobile players like personal MP3 players and i-pod type devices, and are not designed to play on home and car CD players - though many newer CD players will play MP3 CDs like these. Please check out the capability of your home or car player before ordering this audio Bible.
NKJV Audio Bible: Voice Only, MP3 CD was published by Hendrickson Publishers in May 2008 and is our 2560th best seller. The ISBN for NKJV Audio Bible: Voice Only, MP3 CD is 9781598562781.
Q: I am looking for a NKJV CD or MP3 where the text is read word by word according to the original NKJV. Is this product suitable?
A: Yes, it provides a full narration of the original text read by Stephen Johnston and has a running time of over 70 hours.
Q: Is it possible to hear a sample reading of Stephen Johnston?
A: We are sorry to advise that sample tracks are not currently available, though this is something we hope to be able to offer in the future. Stephen Johnston speaks with a 'soft' American accent.
Q: Do I need a special player to listen to this or just a normal CD player. Thanks
A: MP3 CD is an updated CD format whereby audio files are stored as compressed 'digital' computer data rather than traditional 'analogue' tracks. This allows more data to be stored on fewer discs than previously, but they will not play on standard CD players. Typically, MP3 CDs will be downloaded onto... See More
A: MP3 CD is an updated CD format whereby audio files are stored as compressed 'digital' computer data rather than traditional 'analogue' tracks. This allows more data to be stored on fewer discs than previously, but they will not play on standard CD players. Typically, MP3 CDs will be downloaded onto a computer, then transferred to a portable device such as an iPod See Less
The elegance and simplicity of the spoken Word
Let the power of the Scriptures refresh your soul and encourage you in daily life when you listen to the New King James Version of the Bible. The New King James® Version is a fresh, completely updated translation that is faithful to the accuracy and beauty of the KJV in contemporary, understandable language. This recording, which is carefully read word-for-word by masterful narrator Stephen Johnston, features the NKJV without background music.
Cutting-edge recording technology delivers the complete text of Scripture—over 70 hours—in MP3 format. In addition, the DVD includes an easy-to-navigate PDF interface for Mac or PC, with access to a variety of Bible listening plans which can also be loaded as playlists.
This package includes both DVD and CDs:
• Includes all files on one DVD
• Easily loaded onto Macintosh or Windows computer with DVD-ROM drive
• Compatible with newer MP3 devices (128 kpbs sample rate)
• Can be played on MP3-enabled DVD player
• Includes playlists for devotional reading
• 4 GB of files
• Can be played on some MP3-enabled CD or DVD players or loaded onto MP3 device
• Compact MP3 files (64 kpbs sample rate) require only 1.9 GB
• Digitally re-mastered for enhanced listening enjoyment
• Enjoy hearing the Bible while on the go, at home, in personal devotions or group Bible study
• The New King James Version® is a completely updated translation that is faithful to the accuracy and beauty of the KJV
• Uses contemporary language
• Includes a sturdy CD wallet which provides easy portability while protecting the discs
• Limited lifetime warranty
• DVD-ROM includes an interactive PDF of the NKJV Bible and a Play List
Stephen Johnston has been narrating and producing television, radio and audio Bible products since 1981. In the past two decades, over 100 million cassettes, CDs and DVDs of his narrations and productions have been sold worldwide.
|Page last updated||4th February 2013|
|Book Format||MP3 CD|
|Publisher||Hendrickson Publishers (May 2008)|
|Read By||Stephen Johnston|