NIV Bible Concordance Paperback
by John R. Kohlenberger;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 20 February?
Order within 3 hours and 59 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 20 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £16.22 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NIV Bible Concordance
Full Product Description
A concordance is the first thing to reach for when you want to explore the Bible in-depth. Organized alphabetically, it's a word-by-word index of the specific Bible translation you're using. When you can't find a Scripture passage or verse you're looking for, turn to your concordance. It's absolutely essential for doing word studies, and great for topical studies as well. The NIV Bible Concordance was designed with practicality in mind.
This streamlined adaptation of the Gold Medallion Award-winning Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance provides essential information for practical and significant study of your NIV Bible. The result is a study tool that is both portable and extremely helpful.
The NIV Bible Concordance features:
- More than 50,000 references with contexts.
- More than 2,000 exhaustive entries
- More than 100 frequently occurring phrases, such as "What the Lord says" and "Son of Man", with thousands of references.
- Special entries with descriptive phrases for more than 300 Bible characters
- Important persons with the same name are distinguished from each other.
- More than 100 important King James Version words are cross-referenced to their New International Version equivalents.
NIV Bible Concordance by John R. Kohlenberger was published by Zondervan in March 2012 and is our 5050th best seller. The ISBN for NIV Bible Concordance is 9780310494904.
Reviews of NIV Bible Concordance
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Details for NIV Bible Concordance
|Author / Artist||John R. Kohlenberger|
|Publisher||Zondervan (March 2012)|
|Number of Pages||608|
|Page last updated||6th December 2016|