Networked Theology Paperback
Negotiating Faith in Digital Culture
by Heidi A Campbell; Stephen Garner;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £13.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
Networked Theology by Heidi A Campbell; Stephen Garner was published by Baker Publishing Group in September 2016 and is our 60759th best seller. The ISBN for Networked Theology is 9780801049149.
Reviews of Networked Theology
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Networked Theology.
1. Theology of Technology 101: Understanding the Relationship between Theology and Technology
2. New Media Theory 101: Understanding New Media and the Network Society
3. Networked Religion: Considering How Faith Is Lived in a Network Society
4. Merging the Network with Theology: Who Is My Neighbor in Digital Culture?
5. Developing a Faith-Based Community Response to New Media
6. Engaging Appropriately with Technology and Media
Details for Networked Theology
|Page last updated||19th November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Heidi A Campbell; Stephen Garner|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Items in Pack||Contains|
|Publisher||Baker Publishing Group (September 2016)|
|Additional Information||Contains Paperback / softback|
|Number of Pages||175|