Nativity Candle In Glass - Single
Availability: Out of stock.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Buy Nativity Candle In Glass - Single and Joy Candle In Glass - Single together!
Show your spirit of light and hope in the expectation of Christ's coming.
Easily finds a place in your home, church, school or workplace with a charming and unmistakable reminder of the Christmas story.
Unmistakable Nativity silhouette in gold on a sturdy glass sleeve encloses the rich, unscented white candle.
Light the candle for your personal devotions through Advent or as the centrepiece of class or family meals and prayers. Let the stillness of its warming glow provide an opening for you to tell the Christmas story to the children.
A gift or personal use candle for Advent and Christmas. In the fine 160 year tradition of Charles Farris, maker of English candles by Royal Appointment.
The ideal Advent wish and an introduction to the hopes and joys of Christmas.
Seven Advent Candle tips to make your Advent memorable and safe:
1. Ensure your candle is firmly upright and the holder is on a stable surface.
2. Ensure the wick is upright and in line with the candle. If needed, trim to about 1/2" (1 centimetre).
3. Use a taper to light the candle exposing the full wick to the taper flame.
4. To relight, ensure the wax pool is clear of debris. Donít move the wick from its old shape.
5. Extinguish the candle with a snuffer. Donít damage the wick or the lip of the wax pool.
6. Keep at least 2' (60 centimetres) of head-space above the flame and any surface or material.
7. NEVER LEAVE BURNING CANDLES UNATTENDED.
Nativity Candle In Glass - Single is published by Charles Farris and is our 9410th best seller. The ISBN for Nativity Candle In Glass - Single is NAV01.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Advent Candles department
|Page last updated||8th January 2013|