The Love Wins Companion
A Study Guide For Those Who Want to Go Deeper
by Rob Bell
Availability: In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatch
Order within 59 hours and 52 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 28 May when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £4.38 when you buy The Love Wins Companion and Love Wins together!
In ‘The Love Wins Companion’, Rob Bell gives you an overview and deeper discussion on the positive and negative attention attracted by the original ‘Love Wins’.
For anyone who wants to go deeper into ‘Love Wins’, ‘The Love Wins Companion’ gives you scholarly support and comment together with resources and ideas for individuals and groups to explore the sometimes controversial ideas and arguments.
Each chapter of ‘The Love Wins Companion’ corresponds to a chapter in the original ‘Love Wins’ and includes a general introduction, Bible studies and exercises, discussion starters and related readings and articles by other writers including a contribution by Tom Wright.
‘The Love Wins Companion’ gives you:
* Insights and commentary by theologians, Bible scholars, scientists, and pastors.
* Deep analysis of relevant Bible passages on heaven, hell, and salvation.
* Detailed chapter summaries, discussion questions, and Bible studies for individuals, groups, and classes
* Excerpts from works throughout Christian history illustrating the variety of teachers also debating the issues of ‘Love Wins’.
* New material by Rob Bell on his mission for the book and how you can take the next step.
The Love Wins Companion by Rob Bell was published by HarperCollins Publishers in January 2012 and is our 1878th best seller. The ISBN for The Love Wins Companion is 9780007464296.
|Page last updated||16th March 2013|
|Author / Artist||Rob Bell|
|Publisher||HarperCollins Publishers (January 2012)|
|Number of Pages||224|