The Love Wins Companion Paperback
A Study Guide For Those Who Want to Go Deeper
by Rob Bell;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.94 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Love Wins Companion
Full Product Description
For anyone who wants to go deeper into ‘Love Wins’, ‘The Love Wins Companion’ gives you scholarly support and comment together with resources and ideas for individuals and groups to explore the sometimes controversial ideas and arguments.
Each chapter of ‘The Love Wins Companion’ corresponds to a chapter in the original ‘Love Wins’ and includes a general introduction, Bible studies and exercises, discussion starters and related readings and articles by other writers including a contribution by Tom Wright.
‘The Love Wins Companion’ gives you:
* Insights and commentary by theologians, Bible scholars, scientists, and pastors.
* Deep analysis of relevant Bible passages on heaven, hell, and salvation.
* Detailed chapter summaries, discussion questions, and Bible studies for individuals, groups, and classes
* Excerpts from works throughout Christian history illustrating the variety of teachers also debating the issues of ‘Love Wins’.
* New material by Rob Bell on his mission for the book and how you can take the next step.
The Love Wins Companion by Rob Bell was published by HarperCollins in January 2012 and is our 15921st best seller. The ISBN for The Love Wins Companion is 9780007464296.
Reviews of The Love Wins Companion
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Love Wins Companion .
Details for The Love Wins Companion
|Page last updated||16th March 2013|
|Author / Artist||Rob Bell|
|Publisher||HarperCollins (January 2012)|
|Number of Pages||224|