Lamb And The Seven Sealed Scroll Paperback
by Richard Booker;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Lamb And The Seven Sealed Scroll
Full Product Description
What did Johnís revelations mean to the seven churches who read his letter?
The Lamb and the Seven-Sealed Scroll is the second volume in Dr. Richard Bookerís powerful three-volume series.
Continuing to examine the Book of Revelation within its original historical, literary and biblical context, Dr. Booker turns his clear, prophetic explanation to the seven-sealed scroll, which contains the word of the Lord given to Daniel and is sealed until the time of the end. This seven-sealed scroll is Godís revelation of the events of the end times.
Dr. Booker boldly challenges some traditional theology and provides biblical and modern-day support for his beliefs.
This verse-by-verse study teaches:
- How to read Revelation within the context of its biblical, Hebraic roots.
- The historical, spiritual, archeological and geographic backgrounds of the seven churches.
- How to read the literary style of the apocalyptic writings of Johnís time.
- The influence of Greek mythology and Roman imperial cult worship are a background to understanding the Book of Revelation.
- The connection between the context of the Book of Revelation and our world today.
- There is hope for believers facing the challenging days ahead.
- God will authorise who can loose the seals, open the scroll, and read His final prophetic word for humankind.
Open this book for an inside look at the end times!
Lamb And The Seven Sealed Scroll by Richard Booker was published by Destiny Image in December 2011 and is our 15638th best seller. The ISBN for Lamb And The Seven Sealed Scroll is 9780768440751.
Reviews of Lamb And The Seven Sealed Scroll
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Lamb And The Seven Sealed Scroll.
Look Inside The Lamb and the Seven-Sealed Scroll
Details for Lamb And The Seven Sealed Scroll
|Page last updated||11th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Richard Booker|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Destiny Image (December 2011)|
|Number of Pages||236|