Galatians For You Paperback
Verse by verse exposition through Galatians
by Tim Keller;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 20 March?
Order within 59 hours and 16 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 20 March when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Tim Keller unpacks the message of Galatians with wisdom, insight and readability one verse at a time
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Galatians For You
Full Product Description
Galatians For You shows how the gospel message changes the whole of our lives. Combining a close attention to the detail of the text with Tim Keller's gift for clear explanation and compelling insights, this is a uniquely flexible resource.
It can be read as a book, used as a daily devotional, and used by church teachers and preachers to help connect God's word to our world.
Galatians For You by Tim Keller was published by The Good Book Company in January 2013 and is our 4078th best seller. The ISBN for Galatians For You is 9781908762344.
Reviews of Galatians For You
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Take a peek at some articles related to Galatians For You.
Tim Keller Takes on Galatians
Posted: Monday, May 6th
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Galatians For You.
Introduction to Galatians
1. The Uniqueness of the Gospel (1 v 1-9)
2. God's Amazing Grace (1 v 10-24)
3. Gospel Unity (2 v 1-10)
4. Living in Line with the Gospel (2 v 11-21)
5. You Never Leave it Behind (3 v 1-14)
6. The Law and the Gospel (3 v 15-25)
7. Children of God (3 v 26 - 4 v 7)
8. Two Religions, Two Ministries (4 v 8-20)
9. Grace to the Barren (4 v 21-31)
10. Gospel Freedom (5 v 1-15)
11. Gospel Character (5 v 16-25)
12. Gospel Relationships (5 v 26 - 6 v 5)
13. Sowing and Reaping (6 v 6-18)
See Inside Galatians for You
Details for Galatians For You
|Author / Artist||Tim Keller|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company (January 2013)|
|Number of Pages||208|
|Page last updated||25th September 2014|