The Citizenship Teacher's Handbook Paperback
by Kate Brown; Stephen Fairbrass;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £40.00 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Citizenship Teacher's Handbook
Full Product Description
This highly practical and passionate book outlines the essential elements of teaching Citizenship effectively. It covers:
- teaching and learning Citizenship
- planning to teach Citizenship
- implementing whole school initiatives
- assessment in Citizenship education, and much more.
This is essential reading for all those involved in Citizenship Education in secondary schools.
1. Introducing Citizenship Education
2. Teaching and Learning Citizenship in Schools: Part 1
3. Teaching and Learning Citizenship in Schools: Part 2
4. Planning for Citizenship
5. Citizenship Beyond the Classroom
6. Citizenship and Cross-Curricula Initiatives
7. Assessment in Citizenship
8. Continuous Professional Development in Citizenship
Kate Brown is a humanities teacher at an international school, and consultant on educational resources.
Stephen Fairbrass is Senior Lecturer in Citizenship Education and Course Leader for PGCE Citizenship at the University Centre, Bradford College.
The Citizenship Teacher's Handbook by Kate Brown; Stephen Fairbrass was published by Continuum in April 2009 and is our 29770th best seller. The ISBN for The Citizenship Teacher's Handbook is 9781847065469.
Reviews of The Citizenship Teacher's Handbook
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Citizenship Teacher's Handbook.
Details for The Citizenship Teacher's Handbook
|Page last updated||4th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Kate Brown; Stephen Fairbrass|
|Publisher||Continuum (April 2009)|
|Number of Pages||192|