Can I Trust The Bible Paperback
RZIM Critical Questions Discussion Guides
by Darrell L. Bock;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £4.99 Go to Basket
Can I Trust The Bible
Full Product Description
Where did they come from?
What's been left out, and why?
The Bible is held up by many as the Word of God, but to make such an assertion is to invite a greater scrutiny than we assign to other literature.
This Critical Questions Discussion Guide provides a forum for exploring this question in a group or individually, guided by the engaging insights of world-class philosophers and theologians.
1. How did we get the canon? Matthew 5:17-20
2. What are our sources? Luke 1:1-4
3. What do we mean by inspiration? 2 Peter 1:16-21
4. What is the history behind our Bible? Matthew 21:18-22; Mark 11:12-25
5. What does archaeology teach us? John 5:1-15
6. Why should we obey the Bible? James 1:22-27
Can I Trust The Bible by Darrell L. Bock was published by Intervarsity Press in September 2007 and is our 31066th best seller. The ISBN for Can I Trust The Bible is 9781844742219.
Reviews of Can I Trust The Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Can I Trust The Bible.
Details for Can I Trust The Bible
|Page last updated||23rd March 2017|
|Author / Artist||Darrell L. Bock|
|Publisher||Intervarsity Press (September 2007)|
|Number of Pages||80|