Battlefield Of The Mind Paperback
Winning the Battle in Your Mind
by Joyce Meyer;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 23 January?
Order within 44 hours and 33 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 23 January when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £7.49 Free Delivery when you spend £10
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Giving you the tools to take back the reigns of your mind, Joyce Meyer shows the life-giving route to be found out of the Battlefield Of The Mind.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.49 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Battlefield Of The Mind
Full Product Description
- Feel stressed, worried, doubtful or down?
- Joyce Meyer offers you a way to control those spiralling thoughts
- Battlefield Of The Mind is way to take back your thoughts
"Our actions are a direct result of our thoughts. If we have a negative mind, we will have a negative life. If, on the other hand, we renew our mind according to God's Word, we will prove out 'the good and acceptable and perfect will of God' for our lives."
Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger and feelings of condemnation - all these are attacks on the mind. But take heart! Joyce Meyer has helped millions to change their lives by changing the way they think.
Joyce Meyer's all-time bestselling book:
- Shows you how to control the thousands of thoughts you have every day
- Helps you to recognise damaging thoughts that can influence your life
- Identifies the 'Wilderness Mentalities' that hold us back
- Demonstrates how to focus your mind to think the way Jesus thought
Joyce shares the trials, tragedies and ultimate victories from her own marriage, family and ministry that have led her to amazing, life-transforming truth, and reveals her thoughts and feelings every step of the way.
Battlefield Of The Mind by Joyce Meyer was published by Hodder & Stoughton in September 2008 and is our 106th best seller. The ISBN for Battlefield Of The Mind is 9780340954225.
Reviews of Battlefield Of The Mind
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Battlefield Of The Mind.
Is this book suitable for a 12 year old?
Part 1: The Importance of the Mind
1. The Mind is a Battlefield
2. A Vital Necessity
3. Don't Give Up!
4. Little by Little
5. Be Positive
6. Mind-Bending Spirits
7. Thank About What You're Thinking About
Part 2: Conditions of the Mind
8. When is My Mind Normal?
9. A Wandering, Wondering Mind
10. A Confused Mind
11. A Doubtful and Unbelieving Mind
12. An Anxious and Worried Mind
13. A Judgemental, Critical, and Suspicious Mind
14. A Passive Mind
15. The Mind of Christ
Part 3: Wilderness Mentalities
16. 'My future is determined by my past and my present'
17. 'Someone do it for me; I don;t want to take the responsibility'
18. 'Please make everything easy; I can't take it of things are too hard!'
19. 'I can't help it - I'm just addicted to grumbling, faultfinding and complaining'
20. 'Don't make me wait for anything; I deserve everything immediately'
21. 'My behaviour may be wrong, but it's not my fault'
22. 'My life is so miserable; I feel sorry for myself because I feel so wretched!'
23. 'I don't deserve God's blessings because I am not worthy'
24. 'Why shouldn't I be jealous and envious when everybody else is better off than I am?'
25. 'I'm going to do it my way, or not at all'
Details for Battlefield Of The Mind
|Author / Artist||Joyce Meyer|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton (September 2008)|
|Number of Pages||288|
|Page last updated||23rd October 2017|