Adventure Bible, NKJV Imitation Leather
#1 Bible For Kids
by Lawrence O. Richards;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £22.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Adventure Bible, NKJV
Full Product Description
Embark on a fun, exciting journey through God's Word with the full-colour NKJV Adventure Bible.
Along the way you'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible.
- Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- People in Bible Times - Offers close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Did You Know? - Provides interesting facts that help you better understand God's Word
- Let's Live It! - Includes hands-on activities to help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Words to Treasure - Highlights great verses to memorize
- A concordance for help in finding verses
- Book introductions for basic facts about each book of the Bible (who wrote it, where it took place, and why it was written)
- 20 special pages with Bible facts and fun
All with a jungle safari theme; and 8 pages of colour maps.
Adventure Bible, NKJV by Lawrence O. Richards was published by Zondervan in October 2014 and is our 4093rd best seller. The ISBN for Adventure Bible, NKJV is 9780310746515.
Reviews of Adventure Bible, NKJV
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Adventure Bible, NKJV.
Can you tell me what the difference is between the NIV versions and the NKJV versions of the adventure bible aside from the text. It states that the NKJV is full colour - is this also true for the NIV version? I'm looking for something colourful and fun as well as accurate for my 7 year old avid reader. Thank you
If you like this you may also like...
Details for Adventure Bible, NKJV
|Page last updated||13th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Lawrence O. Richards|
|Book Format||Imitation Leather|
|Publisher||Zondervan (October 2014)|
|Number of Pages||1568|