2:52 Learning To Grow On Purpose Paperback Book Paperback
Lessons from Jesus' Hidden Years
by John Andrews;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.94 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
2:52 Learning To Grow On Purpose Paperback Book
Full Product Description
The temptation is to think that Jesus grew naturally in those areas, but the verse implies that Jesus grew intentionally and deliberately. In short, Jesus grew on purpose.
When it comes to Jesus we often want to get to His miracle-laden ministry, His teaching on the Kingdom and His death and resurrection. Our natural inclination is to look forward to what is about to happen, not look back at what has been. For approximately three years Jesus impacted His world, but these three years represent only 9% of His life on earth. So what about the other 91%?
These silent years of Jesus undoubtedly form the foundation for the 9%, for which Jesus is most famously remembered. Its in these years that Jesus grew! Every follower of Jesus and any person who seriously desires to take up the mantle of leading others must also learn to lead themselves. Even though Jesus was God in flesh, He intentionally grew intellectually, physically, spiritually and relationally. If Jesus grew, so should we. Contained within 2:52 lies the blueprint of learning to grow on purpose.
2:52 Learning To Grow On Purpose Paperback Book by John Andrews was published by River Publishing in October 2012 and is our 18855th best seller. The ISBN for 2:52 Learning To Grow On Purpose Paperback Book is 9781908393258.
Reviews of 2:52 Learning To Grow On Purpose Paperback Book
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
2:52 Learning to Grow on PurposeJohnny Douglas, via The Good Book Stall
"The intention of Jesus was clear. He set His face like a flint. He was purposeful in living as a son beloved of His Father."
This is a deep though brief study into the brilliant obscurity of Jesus' unseen years. Focused on Luke 2: 52 the reader is invited to navigate the two polarities of the passive or the hyper-supernatural.
The "spirituality of physicality" chapter, was particularly great with fresh insights and wisdom to shape a life in the pattern of Jesus. It is tempting only to examine Jesus' miracle-laden ministry, His teaching, His death and resurrection – to look forward at what is about to happen, not look back at what has been.
John Andrews weaves together a powerful narrative of the acceptance, authority and authenticity that flows from the life of Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit. There are principles and practicalities abounding in this. Plenty of insights of real merit. Fresh stuff!
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about 2:52 Learning To Grow On Purpose Paperback Book.
Details for 2:52 Learning To Grow On Purpose Paperback Book
|Author / Artist||John Andrews|
|Publisher||River Publishing (October 2012)|
|Number of Pages||168|
|Page last updated||7th November 2015|